| Alright! I shall post an entry before going away. frankly speaking.. I cant bear to leave so sOOn and am actually more worried than excited about the trip, given the really horrible and terrifying situation over there. Over these few days, I cant help but went thru the thoughts what might and could happened if the attacks still go on or leftover terrorists roam around other part of India especially New Dehli. I have alot of things yet to do, unspoken words yet to say and alot more promises yet to fullfiled. oh well oh well.. i think i should stop harboring negative tots and more positive tots now since im like confirmed going in less than 24hrs. It was quite a conflicting feelings actually.. to go or not to go. the attacks happened too brutally and sudden that there is no time to process and actually weigh the reasons. at one side, there will be people saying it is better not to go..especially family members but but on the other hands..... i duno how to say. It feels like knowing it is dangerous going yet (I) choose to go nevertheless and i have nobody to blame except myself. Yet it also feels like there isnt left with any choice to decide on. wellwellwell.. I pray for a safe trip. for all in India and for my team members. (: Anyway.. i barely have time to do everything i wan to do before leaving! I haven rested enough and I haven settle my birthday thingy. It is actually quite troublesome and in a way (sian) to have to go think and plan stuffs. It is just not what i excel in you know. and I haven pack my backpack too! so little time left. and i think my a***ie is coming. Im feeling so irritable and easily tired these 2 days. :(( and im feeling quite emo also! i think partly is because im leaving and another reason is i just listened to two very emo songs on my frens' blog! One is Mayday '突然好想你' and another is JJ lin '我还想她'. yupp! both lyrics seems to revolve around the same issue and emo stuffs and they are realli quite meaningful and true. Now i know why you keep listening to this song. even im kinda impacted by it... ... life goes on. 快乐最重要 最怕突然听到你的消息 想念如果会有声音 不愿那是悲伤的哭泣 事到如今 终於让自已属於我自已 只剩眼泪还骗不过自己 为什麽你 带我走过最难忘的旅行 然後留下最痛的纪念品 为何我们 还是要奔向各自的幸福 和遗憾中老去 _________________________________________________________________________ 请告诉她 我不爱她 笑着难过 自我惩罚 想终止这 一切挣扎 横了心说真心谎话 别告诉她 我还想她 恨总比爱容易放下 当泪水堵住了胸口 就让沉默 代替所有回答 |
12:07 AM