i had enough. let the invasion to my heart and mind stop. at this very moment. peace; certainty; the only is what i ask for now.
this simple request is all i ask for. time taken is long enough. if only god is able to grant the wish. i wish for the me years ago.
no forced smiles, no forced actions. no worries. no heartaches. no superficiality. no faking. just a contented me, with a simple heart.
the only constant in life is change. and i can only learn to accept the reality. whether we want it or not; we all change. and for the better or not, we just have to learn to accept; and learn how to let go.
3:10 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.