was supposed to be in uu-lu-lu boonlay now for camp but i am at home! wanted to help out doing initiation nite now but i dn have much choice but to come home cause i need to meet my supervisor just now at AMK. AMK is sooo far. no no, ntu is too ulllu i would say. luckily it wasnt just pass him the file and go, at least he went thru my reflections and we talked for an hour. but i didn want him to finish reading thru everythin also, some was briefly done! :X haha. especially the last reflection but i must say i impressed myself today. :P i actually finish my last reflection and file up a decent TA file on the dot! maybe i reali shouldn keep procastinating. very very bad habit. :/
well, but i feel bad that i cant help out at 44 with the other blk reps to tekan the freshies! it may be very tiring but it was kinda fun too, esp u get to tekan all the cute guys. lol, just kidding. ;) but this reminded me of the initiation last yr where only me, xuemin and HH slogged throughout the whole nite. i wonder how we made it thru. realli realli very shagged. mm, and i still miss omc intro in the end. i think it is fated cuz that is part of the reason why i didnt go for thailand trip and now i stil miss it. haa.
going back to wookdgrove pri tml morning hence i think coming home is a better decision. it almost slipped my mind that i have not handed in my last reflection. and i miss the kids! they are all so cute! i just checked my emails and one of the kids sent me an email asking me to rest well. i feel super super warmed laaaa. :) and im also gg bak sch tml to take the stuffs they have for me. very pleasant surprise. :D im glad i have not make the wrong decision afterall.
alright! i shall stop here now. feel a lil bit tired alr. fright nite tml and my mum just have to remind me that this fri is the start of hungry ghost festival. shudderrrrs.
11:11 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.