I shouldn't be here blogging. Instead, i should be typing my lesson planssss away. Guilt explained. I broke my own promise of books being my FIRST love for 3 weeks. If only, i could make it my ONLY love. I shouldnt love sleeping. I shouldnt love eating. I shouldnt love day dreaming. I shouldnt love... ... and the list goes on and on.
watched finished the last episode of JUSTINSINGAPORE! aww.. so touching and a few parts were so sadd and there were a little bit of tears laa. haha. but well, realised that the vat went back to its original owner, coffee family in the end and they got together and carol ended up with nothing- back to square one. so nothing has exactly been changed except that those should die are dead and those like auntie auto got stroke. it has been heartwarming, makes me miss my family! :(
Not that i have not been going home (i have actually been going home more often this semester), just that the month of the year has come again. ultimate saddness and sianness. done describing. After almost 4 semesters in uni, i still find myself struggling to cope with the exam stress here. it just plunges me down into darkness. cant cope, went crazy after dinner and i stil have yet to feel better. dun feel like doing anythin and i reali DIDNT. (SLAP ME) Just re-drew my timetable again and i seriously reali feel the urgency. 20 more days to go. too little time too many deadlines. being positive and negative is just a thin line of difference. Just like love and hate. : Go and listen to this song "Fuck it & Fuck You Right Back [Eamon Vs. Frankee]". the song or rather the songs' lyrics are reali quite interesting. They are a counter version of each other. Is it really true that the more u love a person, the more u will hate that person?
was emo-ing a little bit this week. tried my best to shut away negative feelings. only a mere second before i sent it. never thought i would be misunderstood. everything was being read and mis-interpretated. i thought i found someone who understood me the most. more than me sometimes. but, NOTE the word: I "thought". -shut down for the time being-
sometimes i find myself in ironic situations. i can find no reason for me to even want to smile when im stuck in the library. but yet i find myself so over the moon at times when i just open my door and fell on my bed after a long day.
Contentment and happiness can be so simple yet complicated at the same time. It is a matter of how we want it.
think im falling sick... ... of everything.
2:01 AM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.