ahhhhh!! i wana blog one but everything just got deleted away. *CRIES
I just wan to say im happy happy happy. yayness!! im all smiles. ((:
U are finally out of my life! (thou only temporary- IT will be here nxt nxt sem AGAIN (HORROR!) but im stil happy! i no longer need to think of u days and nite le, u sticky fren!
I think im high on adrenline for not sleeping for 26 hrs since 2pm ytd. hhaha. thou my 1st pp is like coming soon 3 days later and i have not yet started studying. Im still happy. Gosh, i have no idea how much this feels better than finishing exams. heee.
I wana extend my thankss to the following people who made this possible. without ur all, i would have alr died!! Thank you mo mo for accompanying me til wee hours everyday, having sleepless nite together, answering my doubts here and there! i duno what i would do without u. u are such a great moral support! I heartheartheart u!! :D
Thank you ge ge! i caused ur sleep to be short and u only complain a bit at times. u try so hard to make me happy everytime u see that im stressed. Im very grateful for that! u lighten my workload when i cant deal. U have pampered me! Heart u deep deep! :D
Thank you to ya tou! u will and have always been my bestest roomie in hall! thou u cant relate to the pain, u have been so encouraging and ever lovely! U help me to destress and u just being here is a comfort alr! i cant imagine u not being here! Love u deep deep! :D
and thank you to gong gong!! the ever-condusive room can only be opened under your command and without that, we couldnt have finish a single thing! u are being heart too! :D
Last but not least, Thankyou so much to the babes! aL and winnie! visiting in to msn just cuz of ur presence. Encouraging and motivating each other thru one window has been a reali reali comforting and great help!u all had been great! im so glad we had came to this final step! love ya muchie! :D
Ohh..stil got huang shang! wahh..couldn express how much thank yous i have to give him. owe him thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much. we would have been a goner without u! Thank youss for the macdonald, for the tan's speedy and efficient printer, for staying up just to print for us, for burning the cds, for the scanning, for the painting. oh my goddd. Ben Tan, we heart u many many!! :D
and lastly, a big thank you to me for hanging on till now. bleahhh :DDDDD
4:22 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.