AHhhhh~!!! I need to SCREAMmmmmm!! I'm so duper duper duper SIANnnnnnzzzzzzz ar! Im not sick of studying. Cuz i hardly got time to studyy! Im sick of YOU! yes, YOU!! damn you, lesson planssssssssss!
It is barely 4 days to my first paper, and here i am still doing lesson plannsss. Worse, they are worth 60-70%! when can i get u out of my way?! I have already sacrificed my weekends, more than last 3 sems and i think i have types pages and pages of words non-stop for a weekkk!
AHHHHHHhhhh! Get me out. i'm like carrying such a huge burden here! cant eat well, cant do things well, cant sleep well. i'm thinking of u days and nights. The first and the last thing on my mind every single day! PUIss you! :(:(:(:(:(:(
ps: sorry, this is such a disturbing post. i need to a place to vent everything out.
8:00 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.