Eversince after CNY, school work has been quite hectic. this explains the reason why im not blogging! haha. all the slack weeks before CNY has made all my work piled up, to the extent that im starting to miss classes and deadlines. this shouldn be the way. *shakes head*
there were alot of stuffs that happened, but none too impactful for me to remember. ohh, alot of people got attached! especially the ever-green guys! i rmb that day, i got to know 2 breakups and 2 newly blossom r/s just within 15 mins! and another attached one in the evening. im happy for my guy friends la. but i feel for the 2 breakups which happened to my girlfriends. i hate guys who cheat on their gfs! :(
played mahjong also during last week. both times also lost! u all said green in the colour lo..but why still likedat?! i think i dun have any gambling luck this year! but im still chipping in for this toto coming wed! heard it is 10millions eh!! heheh! :) mm.. got closer to roomie during this period. there are simply too many disgusting people around! shant elaorate further le, the tot of it makes one boil.
mm.. received a mailed vday card to home.. got me thinking. should i take/think it the way i should/want? i dare not think further. is it u, stranger? esplanade? 18/02- still a special date. confused.
11:53 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.