i'm such a blur queen! i brought everything home except my laptop charger!! wad the, and do tnk i carried the damn heavy laptop home and now i cant use it. bahh :( oh well, this is good too, laptop is distracting except that i ll have inconvenience watching last few epsiodes of romantic princess later. but i will stil watch finish somehow. hahah.
anyway dance performance at velvet last nite was a kind of experience. the few of us joined quite recently thus only learnt and familiarize the dance steps for one segment of the whole dance. it was only a merely merely few counts of eights, thus din reali let any of my friends know. hahha. furthermore, ticket was at $15 but with one free drink and free entry to zouk and velvet after 10. but i stil tnk not very worth it if come see me dance la. lol. nxt time if i have longer performance, i will tell u guys alright! heh. :) and this time i will familiarize my steps better. hahah! however it was seb's bdae ytd too, thus the nie peeps gathered to come and watch and we went on to club later. due to michelle's popularity, she managed to pull us 10 peeps into phuture for FREE!! hahahaa. zhuan dao! music there was better, everything was great except that we din drink enough! not happy enough except seb cuz someone treated her lambo! but well, i had my lychee martini. and that, to me was good enough. :)
danced till quite late thou but i couldn stand it anymore cuz my legs were aching like mad and thus i left the dancefloor abit earlier to rest. something happened thereafter that makes me ponders and alittle bit pissed. sometimes, just sometimes.. i feel my efforts and concerns are not equally reciprocated. and that does hurt a lil bit. :( on a happier note, i had an exciting new experience last nite sneaking ard. lol
had a weird dream last nite! goodness, it felt so real. all were ppl dear to me. i had got an abolutely cOOooL phone which can control tv! LOL. but it was stil down to making decisions and uncertainity. and i felt my tong ku-ness even inside the dream. damn damnit.
Ohhh! it is my bro's 19th birthday today!! happy happy birthday! :) and im going to mug hard today! :)
12:09 PM
I love all my friends.
I love purple.
I'm blur and messy; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a weird one too.
The DIVA ♥
P Y I N G there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go on W.A.T. Decent CGPA. Make me grow taller. Trip to UK, to EVERYWHERE.
Rich, xing fu TAI TAI.
Lovely frens forever.
Happiness.
Be my own Leading Lady.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.